Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that explore the basics of the Christian faith.
The Alpha Youth Film Series is designed to engage youth in conversations about life, faith, and meaning.
Alpha is an invitation to explore life’s biggest questions and a chance to look at the life and message of Jesus.
Every opinion and question is welcome.
Alpha Youth is typically run over 9 weeks with a weekend/day away. In each session you eat food, watch a talk, and discuss questions in small groups.
- Food has a way of bringing people together and building community. So even if it’s a light snack, sweets or a full meal, Alpha always starts with food.
- The talks tackle core questions about life and faith from a Christian perspective. There are 9 weekly episodes and 4 episodes for the Alpha Weekend/Day. Each episode averages 23 minutes in length.
- Throughout each episode, there are three discussion breaks. These breaks give everyone a chance to share thoughts and ideas in small groups without fear of being corrected or judged.
- Along the way there are opportunities to experience worship through music and moments for prayer.
- All of this is done in a fun environment where anyone is welcome.
Register Below ⇓ ⇓ ⇓Registration Form